Wednesday, March 19, 2003

(Vagrant Story)

*Ashley is sitting on top of an old television set, glaring at Sydney, who is sitting on the floor in front of the TV. Hardin is sitting on the couch, trying not to laugh as Grissom looks for his missing body parts*

Sydney: But-
Ashley: No.
Sydney: I-
Hardin: You heard the man, Sydney. Scram. Other side of the room.
Sydney: Silence, minion!
Ashley: You have five seconds to be twenty feet away from the tv before I get my crossbow, Sydney.
Sydney: *sulks* Fine.
Ashley: *fiddles with his hair* How's it look?
Hardin: A little more to the right, I think.
Ashley: *fiddles some more* Now?
*The TV snaps into focus*
Hardin: Perfect.
Sydney: *from behind the couch* Move your head Hardin! I can't see!
Hardin: *ducks* Damn it, Sydney! What have I told you about your damn mind tricks?
Sydney: It's not my fault my arms interfere with Ashley's antennae. If you'd let me sit closer to the TV, I wouldn't have to do that to you.
Grissom: *looking dead* Has anyone seen my left arm?
*Ashley turns his head, and the picture on the TV goes snowy again*
Synden and Hardin: Damn it, Grissom!
Callo: *very drunk* That's some unnatural shiz, right there.
----

I am so going to draw that. Only it'll be funnier as a comic, I promise. *sigh* And I haven't even gotten through the Snowfly Forest yet. Damn dragons. *sulks*

No comments: