Monday, March 24, 2003

*blinkblink* Because I am really a crack monkey in a very bad disguise, I am now downloading The Cure.

Winamp pulled my brand new Squall/Laguna skin on "Just Like Heaven".

Just- don't ask me what I'm doing with a Squall/Laguna skin, would you? I do occasionally like to pretend I'm not a complete and total perverted freak of a social deviant. Occasionally. (Feel free to thwap me.)

But it's a pretty skin, or at least the image is pretty, even if the skin could use some work, and I'm a huge fan of the artist, and it's cute...*sweatdrop* Right. I'm only making things worse, aren't I? (Good thing the majority of you don't have a farkin' clue as to what I'm talkin' about...as for the rest of you- you should be used to this by now.)

Ah, '80s music, how do I love thee? Let me count the hair bands...

No comments: