Monday, August 30, 2004

Untitled - Everything Else

Untitled

Because every twittery slash fangirl has to have a rent-boy with a heart of gold story. And since it's me, not only is there a rent-boy with a heart of gold, there's an ancient but child-like dragon god and a fish woman. Taking over the world.

Stuff happens, things blow up, rent boy and god fall in love, blah blah blah...I am soooo ashamed of this story, you have no idea. The concept of Nenia and her people is kind of neat, though.

02/03 (hunter rethen heart)
08/02 (if wishes were fishes)

-------


Vagrant Story

I do love this game to pieces. Zombies! Religious wankery! Asspants! *cough* Nevermind.
12/04 (Lea Monde)

-------


Van Helsing

Horrible, horrible movie. Oh, the horror.

12/04 (doggy biscuit)

-------


X-Men

The Marvel universe now owns my soul. 'Nuff said.

I mostly fangirl Generation X (Skin/Chamber being my pairing of choice, though I adore all the kids and I'm mildly in love with Emma Frost) and Cable & Deadpool.

08/06 (genx, jono, angelo, under your skin)
08/06 (genx, jono, angelo, what you do with yourself)

-------


Zulu

Damn you, China Mieville, for making me want to write about hybrid races. Zulu is a lizard like photographer. Baz is a journalist who is more or less human. She runs into a dragon at a zoo and stuff happens, things blow up. No plot, just this one scene.

12/03 (in love)

-------


Other

These are all unrelated pieces of writing that don't count as poetry (I'll do another series of posts for the poetry). They're little writing exercises and things that don't quite fit under one category; some of them are groups of shorts from different stories.

03/02 (flying)
05/02 (fire)
07/02 (gray)
11/02 (suicide)
01/03 (new year)
01/03 (scream) (That was me, senior year.)
01/03 (bullet at tea)
01/03 (bartender)
01/03 (the letter l) (Lalalalala...)
03/03 (winterlight) (This concept is one of my favorites...)
04/03 (play dead) (I wish I could remember the story behind this.)
04/03 (ansty)
06/03 (orphan)
10/03 (sleep)
02/04 (three shorts and silliness- sos, fb, ffvi)
04/04 (cake) (Proof that the media can plant evil ideas in the minds of the weak.)
10/04 (roleplaying backstory)
10/04 (free thought1)
3/05 (free thought2)
8/05 (siege)
09/05 (zombie gore)
10/06 (frost and montly: the stupid vampire story)

No comments: