Saturday, August 21, 2004

Index: G - L

Godless Avatar

Uh...yeah. I'll start drawing this again, I swear. It's interesting, because this is one of the few stories that I've actually got a not-all-that-lame plot for, and I know all of the characters and major plot points. I'm just too lazy to get past the tenth page. This is a comic, but I've got a bit of script for it. You can check the keenspace site for more information.

09/03 (lied)

-------


Glare

No, no plot here, either. Just two characters and a lot of explosives. Kieran Ellis Black is the son or grandson of someone evil and powerful who did lots of science experiments on small children. Chiara is his sister, whom he doesn't find out about until he's an adult. He's got another sister who is completely evil, and they're arch-nemeses. That's all I've got, really. Kieran has black and orange hair, and carries grenades in his puffy vest. He occasionally goes berserk. Chiara lived in a cell all her life and is a bit slow on the uptake. That's it. And I've got two fragments for it. *sigh*

04/02 (chiara)
04/02 (kieran)

-------


Harry Potter

I have this dream of writing an Evil!Cho Chang fic, just to prove that Slytherins aren't the only evil house in Hogwarts. But then I remember that I despise the Harry Potter Fandom, and I can't really stand to reread the fourth book. The fifth book ruined all my hopes of Cho ever being a cool character, and made my fanfic obsolete. So I am sad.

I've also got crazy Remus/Sirius scribblings in several notebooks, but the only thing I manage to blog is something incredibly vague. It's only recognizeable as Harry Potter if you're me, and it's an idea I'll never finish because it irritates me. (Mostly James Potter irritates me, but he's kind of an integral part of it. Ah, well.)

03/02 (Cho snowflake shadows)
06/04 (I hate James)

-------


Librarians

I can't even explain this one. Templar keeps horses and is a soldier of some sort. Paige is the Keeper of Books in a library at the edge of the universe, but she's been sent on a crazy quest by Destiny and is stuck travelling with Tem. I think at some point Templar rapes her and she dies and there's a whole lot of angst. But everything gets reconciled happily in the end, sort of.

Paige makes a brief appearance at the end of Stella Matin, as the owner of a bar called Templar's Rest.

02/02 (templar/paige doing it right)
05/02 (tomorrow)

-------


Lightning Bug
After the WFC, I was a little obsessed with the Icarus myth, Seal's "Kiss from a Rose," and lightning bugs. Nimita is Spanish for firefly, I believe. She lives in a tower. Stuff happens. I don't really even know, I just wrote this down because it looked pretty in my head.
08/02 (Nimita flies)
08/02 (if wishes were fishes)

No comments: