Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Today's blog brought to you by the letter "L"
L
L
sibilant half stop letter L. Lambent lolling lopsided L. Little lovely laughing L, the letter of love and lies, life and licentiousness, labor and law. Lifted up and lying down, licking lollipops and loving the ever lasting languorous lacksidasical feeling it lights up within. To be like the lilies is like living life lacking life; love life and laughter and lick lollipops and leer at other lewd things; err on the unladylike side of the law and delight in the light little leap to your step that a lapse in morals might lead to; linger on the lighter side and let the good times loll; live and love and laugh and relax in all things
L.

*twists tongue in knots* And I can't for the life of me remember what the L sound is called...it's not a sibilant, and it's not a stop, it's something that begins with an L and it's on the tip of my tongue but- lalalllalalalalalala. Never mind. It isn't important. Being silly and slightly moodswingy and listening to GoGo Cactusman- or is that Go, Go, Cactusman? Given that it's Cowboy Andy's theme song, it's probably GoGo Cactusman...right down to the boots. I used to want to be a pop singer, so I'd run around the house singing Lalalala all over the place, until the brother tracked me down and beat me over the head, which really only prompted more La. *snicker* I was a demon as a small child.

No comments: