Saturday, August 21, 2004

Index: F

Final Fantasy

Okay, y'all know the series has my soul. Of course I've written pieces of fic for it. This is all Final Fantasy VI (III in America), except for one very vague and obscure and short FFIV (II in America) bit.

All the FFVI is based around a Setzer/Shadow pairing, because I'm on crack and like to pair random characters who don't interact in any way during the game. Setzer is a professional gambler with an airship and a dead girlfriend; Shadow is an assassin with a whole lot of angst and a daughter who doesn't know who he is. In my version of the story, Shadow sees ghosts, and Setzer can do nifty things with probability. There's actually a hugely complicated plot and backstory to explain all of this, but I'm so lazy it'll never get written. Possibly I'll explain my theories on the game in another post, since I do love to babble about my games.

IV
09/03 (cloaks-FFIV)
12/05 (kain, edge, mountain of trials)

VI
01/03 (setzer/shadow airship)
03/03 (setzer remembering)
*12/03 (setzer, shadow fall)
12/03 (setzer/shadow Yule)
01/04 (etzer/Shadow bored)
7/05 (ffvi, setzer, shadow, roadtrip AU)
12/05 (setzer, shadow, from the dead)
12/05 (setzer, shadow, ghosts)
12/05 (stone is forever)

VII
11/04 (ffvii, redux)
12/05 (hojo, crystalized)

Tactics
3/06 (ramza/mustadio, 50 sentences)
2/06 (ramza/mustadio, 50 sentences)

No comments: