Wednesday, September 24, 2003

D: "You fucking lied to me, Jude. I thought you were my friend!"
J: "Calm the fuck down, Darwin. I am your friend."
D: "Friends don't lie to each other."
J: "The hell they don't. Friends just don't get away with it as easily."
D: "I can't forgive you for this, you know that."
J: "You're over reacting, Dar. Would you have believed me if I'd told you right out what was going on? Honestly?"
D: "You still shouldn't have lied! They might still be alive if you'd told the truth!"
J: "Oh, shut up. Man, do you really think I'd have helped those bitches after all they put you through?"
D: "...You did not. Just. Insult. My. Mother."
J: "Go pluck out your eyes, Oedipus."
D: "That's it. You're going down."
J: "A duel? You want to duel with me? Fine, let's go."
D: "To the death!"
J: "Sporks, Dar? You want to duel with sporks?"
D: "Not just any sporks, Judecca. These are evil sporks."
*poik*
J: "OwfuckshitshitfuckinghellouchdamnityoubastardSHIT!"
D: "Do you yield?"
J: "Yes you little fuck, now quit channeling Rhonaya! You cheated!"
D: "And you lied."
J: "Look, if I say I'm sorry and I'll never do it again within reason, will you move on?"
D: "Sure. Duane, you can come out of the closet now."
J: "...you bastard."
J: *fwop*
Du: "I don't know who to be more pissed at now."
D: "What did I do?"
Du: "My boyfriend just disappeared in a cloud of smoke like some cheesy movie prop, but you just tried to kill him- I dunno, who should I be more annoyed at? I'm supposed to just smile and nod and say, 'oh, he's obviously a spawn of satan so therefore it's okay to off him with a cursed spork' because you think he's evil?"
D: "Uh..."
Du: "Nevermind, Dar. Just tell me where he went."
D: "Uh..."
Du: "I am so going to tell Miranda, and then you will die."
D: "Damn."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The facial expressions make it much more amusing in my head, 'cuz by this point, Dar is somewhat less than sane and he knows it but can't help it. Needless to say, this scene is a long way from being drawn. Have class now, will put up the next page this afternoon.

No comments: