Thursday, December 11, 2003

Well, there's just no pleasing some people.

Nuala McGrael.

Giftpic for Sara, of her D20 character Nuala. She makes it her goal in life to torment my characters, so I figured it was about time I tried to draw her. Didn't give her enough boobage, apparently, but I absolutely love the way the jeans came out.

Funked up with the background shiz, but eh, whatever. Elements doesn't allow the same happy things with layers that 4.0 did, so I got frustrated...but my sad, sad attempt at perspective (without a model, always without a model, because I like making myself suffer) came out pretty good, in my opinion. The background really is painful, though. *sigh* It balances out, I guess; it's an okay pic. I was trying too hard.

I found Virgil's character sheet yesterday, when searching for my English papers...I think, if I bring him back into the game (which I probably won't) I'll have him branch into a fast or strong hero...probably fast, and then I'll make him a gunslinger eventually. Two levels smart, one level charismatic, and the rest, all fast hero...that's about what Virgil is. Possibly a few more levels of smart to up his hacking skills, as that was his original intent. But Virgil is really just a jack-of-all trades- in the nanoverse, he runs a taxi/mail service and repairs engines for a living. In d20verse, he's a hacker/drug dealer on the run from the law for tax evasion, and he's more than a little handy with a gun in each hand.

Spots prefers using melee weapons, because they're less dangerous to him, and he really, really likes beating the shit out of things. Blunt weapons all the way- nothing takes out your frustration or your enemies faster. His staff does the same amount of damage as weilding two shotguns would, which is why he has the highest body count out of anyone in the party, I believe...

I want to do a chibi Christmas pic of the whole d20 group- Virgil with Nuala and Elle in his lap, armed with mistletoe (Santa and his elves style), Mike trimming the tree (actually just putting Ghost with a Santa hat on the top instead of a star or an angel), Moshe looking confused with a menorah, and Spots sulking and trying to get drunk in a corner, wearing reindeer antlers because someone is cruel and evil.

Actually, I want to do a Spots Christmas pic with him as the Grinch, so I can put an antler on Ghost and have her pulling a sleigh. Again with the cruel and evil.

I should write something, the room has reached the perfect atmosphere for writing. Sun's gone down, and the only lights on are the warm desktop ones, not the cold, overly bright flourescent ones...and the lights hanging in the window are on, too. I should sit in the window seat and write. Maybe I'll dig out a pencil- it's that sort of a mood.

Should work on papers, really should...but...*le sigh* Not in the mood, really. Just not in the mood.

No comments: