Thursday, December 11, 2003

Setzer: Is that what I think it is?
Shadow: Isn't that all you think about?
Setzer: You'd know, wouldn't you?
Shadow: Hn. She's completely thrown off the entire story, you know. She'll have to rewrite the whole thing now.
Setzer: So? I finally get some!
Shadow: Actually...no. *smug*I finally get some.
Setzer: *looks closer* What the- since when am I that nice? I'm not that nice, are you kidding me? No way.
Shadow: I don't think it's a matter of you being nice so much as it is a matter of you dying.
Setzer: ...'m not dead yet. And I'm not fucking dying until I get laid.
Shadow: *amused* Of course you're not. There hasn't been nearly enough angst.

Had this going through my head today because instead of writing my English paper last night I wrote for them. I adore them, I really do, however blasphemous pairing them together may be. It's the scars, you know. They match. Artsyness, because the muses sometimes just insist on song calls no matter how much I try to discourage them. I should do a matching one for Shadow, and one for Clyde, although he usually doen't demand much in the way of attention. It's all just Setzer, the fucking drama queen. (So. Incredibly. Bipolar.)

I do have to completely rewrite a good fifteen pages of story now, though. *sigh* Angst angst angst- there's going to be so much more of it now...

Amazingly tired and headachey. Water's not doing any good. Bugger it. Going to bed soon.

"Math is merely the lesbian sister of biology." Lordy, I love Family Guy. It's approaching Velvet Goldmine levels of strangeness, but I love it.

*snerk* Sesshomaru's new arm: "It slices, it dices, it takes out pesky half breed dog demons with a single swipe! Now it can be yours for the low, low price of one Tetsusaiga!" Ugh. Horrible, horrible dub. I know these voices...Can't place 'em, though. That bothers me. Spike and Vicious are used somewhere...excellent villain voices, them.

"Wind Tunnel"?!!?! Dude. That's just...wow. Horrible, horrible dub. Miroku is also cool...but then, I do have a soft spot for corrupted clergy.

Working for Adult Swim is up there with video game critic as one of my dream jobs, I think.

Ah, Big O. Spike and Faye's voices always leave me feeling incredibly confused because, cool as he is, Roger Smith is just not Spike Spiegel. Nope. Doesn't work. Not at all. And Angel? So not Faye. Gah! Creepy robot love. And I'm not talking about Roger and Dorothy, 'cuz they're actually cute. Whee, reasons Dorothy rocks. And aww, Roger's worried.

Oh, ick. Spike's voice and Faye's voice just don't belong together, make it stop.

Batman meets Bebop. *lovelove* And Norman? So cool. The music, too. Yayness.

Whoever designed Reign the Conquerer was on severe crack. Pretty crack, but severe and disturbing crack. *snerk* Codpieces...and ass shots. Whoa. So much crack. ...actually, make that acid. This show is on acid. Lots of it. And I really ought to see about filling in my Macedonian history.

Getting ideas for a general purpose Christmas card...imitation cell shaded trees and Taoist philosophy. Should be fun.

No comments: