Friday, December 12, 2003

Ah, winamp always knows what I need. Thank you, Spock's Beard.

Continuing with the spamming of the blog and the ignoring of the livejournal...

Want Pirates DVD for the sole purpose of hearing the raisin line over and over again. Humiliated grapes. *dies* Huzzah for gay pirates and the dating of eunuchs.

I don't have words to describe my mood right now. Some sort of horrible combination of anger/jealously/loathing/hate/loneliness/fear/desire/desolation/weariness that really just culminates into that overburdened canopy of 'bad'. I'm in a bad mood, as in not a good mood.

There is poetry lurking in my head, but my elbow aches and the words don't want to come. I hate being in this position, this place of uncertainty.

Maaaa...Well, excessive Saiyuki gives me something else to focus on, at any rate, even if it doesn't help much with the angst.

The wind has gone crazy, completely crazy...sounds lovely. *sigh* Sleep. Definitely sleep.

No comments: