Thursday, May 15, 2003

Family Tree (by request)
aka a bit of Boffo Babble after all this time...

Catenus-Leala= Caralynn, Jance
Catenus-Caralynn= random menials (don't go 'eeew incest!' on me- they're demons, it doesn't count)

Karolus (RK)-Aislin= D.E.I.
Karolus-Leala= Tyler (halfbreed)

Jubal-Radueriel= Opal (Nephilim)

Opal-Tyler= none as of yet (I haven't even figured out whether or not they can have children. Either way, neither of 'em particularly wants kids, though Tyler might like a few some day. Opal has issues with kids (in the rewrite, she has little siblings and emotionally abusive parents, and her family situation gets a bit more screen time to explain things like her issues with kids) and feels she's too young anyway. Sensible child.)

Dei-?- ? (This meaning that I'm sure he'll produce progeny at some point, if only to have someone to leave that damn sword to in his will. Opal and Tyler can't touch it; he really should've left it as a lawn ornament, but no, he couldn't just leave well enough alone...*wink* I have vague sidestory/sequel-ish thoughts in my head. Very vague.)

I think that's everyone...well, actually not.

Lucifer-Lilith= Radueriel, Judecca; Israfel, Dis (among others)
Lilith-Radueriel= Raueriel, Barbariccia
Shateiel-Leila= Sariel, ? (lost in the Inferno)
Sariel-Leila= Uriel, Catenus

But the Celestial's genealogies give me a headache, and most of those names don't make an appearance. I suppose Judecca might, now that Len (Radueriel) is free, but probably not. ...might be interesting to introduce him/her to Dei, I suppose...but Dei isn't overly fond of any demons, on basic principle.

Whenever he wasn't going out of his way to avoid seeing Tyler and Opal, he was in the Bahamas, futilely working on his tan. Some people are just meant to be pale. :) Not a big fan of cold places, after the situation with the doppelganger...

No comments: