Saturday, May 10, 2003

Blah. Blah.

Blah blah blah fuckityblah.

The moment I start to feel vaguely inspired, mom insists that I go watch a movie with her. I'm not up to any sort of social interaction right now, haven't been all day, and certainly not with her.

*sigh*

I actually started thinking about Waking Pandora a few days ago- somehow the Seven Deadly Sins have crept into the story line, only I can never remember all of them. Lust is a waitress. Sloth and Wrath are high school students, unless Wrath is actually Envy. As usual, I'm not too clear on the details.

It's evolving into an interesting concept, which pleases me. However, i don't know that I'll ever write it, since it's too similar to Song of Shadows, genre-wise. If it were anime, it would be superhero/magical girl meets mecha, with extra Biblical imagery for shits and giggles.

Still. The main character's name is Dorabelle Farra, but if you call her adorable, she'll smack you. Her best friend and co-conspirator is Nina Reynard, the laziest person on the planet. No, really. She's sloth, and she plays her part perfectly. It's a good thing they have Tristan (no last name) and (somebody else) to carry her around, since she does occasionally get too lazy to walk.

Need to work on concepts and things.

Have had random Song of Shadows snips running through my head; mostly Gavin centric, or involving Sable and Aleks. The plot doesn't interest me so much as the characters do. I'll never write the actual story, I'll just write little bits and pieces of character interaction. It amuses me more.

I'm drawing again, but I don't know how well it's really going to work...trying to draw one of the Children of Bahamut from a fanfic that has been in progress since I was...six. No, really. And no one will ever read it, ever, so don't ask. It's interesting to see how very bad I am at drawing morphs...eh, whatever.

Have to go watch movie now. Blah blah blah, and all that jazz.

No comments: