Tuesday, June 25, 2002

Yeah, nights are the worst, but only because I'm too stupid and too shy to step out of my room and the cloud of painful loneliness I surround myself in. I'm fine now- this paper doesn't seem that horrible, and dinner is becoming nothing more than a bad memory.

I'll find a place here, I think. I've got three weeks to do it, and no matter what anyone says, from this perspective, three weeks is a really long time.

"Hey, Vera, I think someone just called your name!"
"Really? No, I think they were calling 'Rashida', because you know our names sound so much alike!"

"I keep most of my promises; like the one I made to my friends to bring back the heads of all my camp mates when I left this place..."
"Twenty nine heads? Where would you keep them?"
"That's for me to know and your head to find out."

"It's like chicken soup for the Bryn Mawr soul!"

There. I'm already posting funny quotes. Maybe I'll get the courage to write them on the quote board down the hall (it really blows having an out-of-the-way room sometimes) someday.

As always, feel free to pat me on the head. I still want chocolate.

No comments: