Monday, June 24, 2002

There's something about this computer lab that just saps your strength...and the keyboards are reeeely stubborn. Bleh. I am very, very tired, and I really, really don't want to read another 137 pages of the book we've been assigned...and I don't want to write an essay on it, either.

I want to sleep. And maybe get my appetite back. Maybe.

I won't be updating my scribble as often as I'll be here, just because this is easier, and I'll be babbling too much at other people to actually want to write it all over again for the scribble.

I so desperately want to sleep. The desire to do so just hit me; I'm exhausted. One day, and I'm already seeing stuff blearry and blurry and my nose aches.

I think I missed something, too. Because I'm an idiot. A real, tried and true, fluff for brains idiot. Wow. My head hurts.

No comments: