Sunday, June 30, 2002

The Big U. Neal Stephenson. READ IT.

Most especially all ye college outbounder types. If you thought your dorm was bad...wow. As with all of his stuff, it was incredible, but it rather struck a note, seein' as I'm livin' in a dorm right now. Nothing nearly as traumatic as the Plex (no mutated rats or Crotobaltislavonians, and no Big Wheel) but there do seem to be some people here rather reminiscent of the Airheads.

Oh, and I wrote a poem about hipbones today. Maybe I'll let y'all read it. Maybe I won't. (I bought an anatomy book. I'm surrounded by hyper, horny teenaged girls. I've got groins on the mind. *shrug*)

"My fortune cookie said 'You will chase after many hot guys today'"
"But you didn't get a fortune cookie!"
"That's what you think..."

And we have all decided to change our middle names to Thong. Ain't camp life grand?

1 comment:

Julia said...

Thanks to you, I was able to learn a lot of interesting things. I hope to learn more. I congratulate you on these wonderful shares. Keep going !

Voyance Email