Monday, September 26, 2005

Somebody rec me something, for the love of cheese.

You know what would totally make my day? (My day, which has been full of angst, hormonal imbalance, and horrible sessions of worst-case-scenario, that is.)

More Breakfast Club slash. I think I've read everything out there, and I know I shouldn't enjoy Brian/Bender as much as I do, but I can't help it.

(It's all Barbara's fault, really.)

That failing, I could really use some good Sandsibling fic. Something Kankurou-centric would be awesome, but I'd settle for well written Gaara in a heartbeat.

Failing that, I would love to read some serious, dramatic Eleventh Division fic. Though actually, that's probably harder to find than good Sandsib stuff.

'Course, I'm not likely to get any of those things, so I'd be most grateful for any sort of recs, most especially Naruto or Bleach, or FFVII Turkfic. Fluff would be appreciated, but angst or gen will do just fine if it's well written.

And if Wild Arms fic that isn't about the Quarter Knights even exists, could someone maybe pass the memo along this way?

*moody sigh* Totally incapable of stringing sentences together. Off to draw, eat cookies, and do homework, in that order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....conveniently, I just finished up a really weird-ass Kankuroucentric sandcest that I threw out over on my LJ? XD;

Guh. Wild ARMs fic. It's been so damn long. I used to read WA fic that wasn't about the Quarter Knights (actually, I wish I could find WA fic that was about them), but all the sites are probably long dead by now...