Sunday, September 04, 2005

Oh, sweet Chrisy, I've got my music back. How in hell did I survive this summer? *cuddles music files* There, there, darlings. It's okay. Mama's got you, yes she does.

Right now, I think the best way to describe Seph's case is "very gay and very geeky." ...I should've resisted the urge to put those Rave Master things on him, but they were so cute, I couldn't help myself. Now I think Seph needs a little more pink to round things out. Perhaps cafepress makes tiny stickers; that would be awesome, because the simple Renegades logo would look great as a sticker.

I wanted to write today, but I didn't; I'll write tomorrow, probably, after Orientation 101. Tonight I'll sleep badly and I'll wake up with a backache, but eventually my spine will grow accustomed to the bed. I'll eat in the dorms tomorrow, and it will make me sick, but eventually my stomach will grow accustomed to the food again.

I'll survive this year. It shouldn't be too difficult; it's all just a matter of finding my feet, in the end.

No comments: