Thursday, September 08, 2005

I hate funerals.

I need motivation. Desperately. I also probably need sleep, but I'd like some motivation. So, if anybody wants to request a drabble, you're welcome to it; Naruto and possibly Bleach are my primary fandoms, but if you want Final Fantasy, I could manage that. And, of course, the originals, mine or yours. I think I'd like to give writing actual, 100 word drabbles a shot. I need to improve my economy of words.

I rather think I need to read more Sylvia Plath, since I believe "Lady Lazarus" is going to stick to me the way Prufrock did. I'll have to start compiling the reading list for this year, in between all the Restoration lit I'll be consuming for class. (When a professor manages to tie the Deliverance, Sweet Home Alabama, and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre into a discussion on Restoration England, you know the class is going to be good.)

No comments: