Saturday, September 10, 2005

cosplay thoughts

For next year...the three flavors of Link? Green Link with sword and shield, blue Link with bow and boomerang, red Link with hammer and maybe a bomb or two. The most important parts of the costumes would be the props, and it would be a pain in the ass to keep them light and maneuverable (particularly if we won't be staying in the city), but it would be awesome if we pulled it off. Alas that I no longer have a direct supply of leather, though I suppose I could always ask for some swatches...

Or, in keeping with the Zelda theme, various Links from Majora's Mask. This would require excessive costumery, but I'd probably have way too much fun cosplaying the Deku scrub.

I think we need to find more people to drag along; it would just make life easier in general with a slightly larger group.

Need to write something. *chews off arm* This is horrible, it's been a month since the last update and I haven't even started the next chapter of Blindsided. I think I need to get off campus very, very badly, before I hurt something or someone.

Also: holyfuckthatwasahugebugaaaaahhhhmakeitgoaway. Thank goodness it's not on my side of the room. 0_0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really, really like the link idea. It sounds awesome like an incredibly awesome thing would sound. And with the lateness of Otakon, I'm certain I'd be good to go. Plus, the cap gives us somewhere to put the excess long hair. We could make a little navi to huck around between the three of us.

The majora's mask idea is also cool, but somewhat more difficult, especially the goron and the zora.

As an aside, Japan is surreal but amazing, I miss MHC and all of you something fierce, erin said she'd do Renegades, so be sure to call her on that, else her thesis might eat her, and if you're still taking drabble requests, Drake would like for Theron and him to be actually getting to the bar, if you please.

Unknown said...

Youve got a design here thats not too flashy, but makes a statement as big as what youre saying. Great job, indeed.
voyance totalement gratuit