Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Y'know what I really miss? My Bebop soundtrack, particularly the song with the barry and the flute. I mean, that one was always just really, really impressive to me. How do you get them to stay in tune across all those octaves?

And, of course, Too Good, Too Bad. Love that song, especially blasting it on Kev's stereo while we drove down 28 (or is it 26 or 23? I can't even remember anymore...) with Steve and Allen in the car, on the way to a night of carousing and d&d.

I have met Elrond- I mean, James' clone, and I shall be playing d&d with her and Eleanor and several other people whom I have yet to meet, on Sunday. This excites me; I haven't played since New Years.

No, really, you can go back through the archives and find the horn of blasting sneeze reference.

I wish it were always New Years, though I've no idea where that particular thought came from.

Heh. Cat Blues. Yeah, baby, yeah.

No comments: