Monday, September 08, 2003

So, uh, somebody leave a comment? Please? It would make me ever so happy...

And, uh, I'd like to know if the stupid blog made the transition to blogspot okay. I swear, someday I will get veradicere.net, some day!

...just, not now, when I'm finally realizing exactly how easy it is to spend ridiculous amounts of money on random shit while at college. Summer paycheck? I had a summer paycheck? Really?

I won't order Six String Samurai on DVD, or all of the Christopher Moore books on Amazon, or any of the yummy doujinshi on ebay. Not now. Won't do it. On the other hand, if any of you need ideas for birthday gifts...

Nah, I'll use my discount cards at Odessy and see if I can't find any Christopher Moore there.

*le sigh* I'm feeling very undereducated here. Stupid Franklin English classes. I need to find me some motivation and read some of those required senior reading books. Alas.

...Livejournal is going down like a two dolla ho again. Bad lj. I need new icons (though the fern one amuses me a great deal...) I also need to learn how to properly punctationalize things in parentheses. Yes, punctuationalize is a word. Don't argue with me, it's late and I have homework.

But we have cable now. *happy thumb dance* And cable means food and cartoon network. Boo-yaka.

No comments: