Sunday, September 07, 2003

Samantha and Guildenstern on Audioslave's "Like a Stone". *shiver* Oooh, winamp, you are cruel. It's such a pretty skin, too, with Guildenstern looking so evil and pissy. I absolutely adore pissy evil. And I love this song; so does winamp. It's constantly playing, which is kind of annoying, even though I do like it.

Funny, I didn't know til Karan told me that Soundgarden broke up and was reformed as Audioslave. S'prolly why I like 'em so much.
...Ashley on "It's the End of the World as We Know It". D'oi. Winamp seems to be in a Vagrant Story sort of mood. A shame I'll be turning it off in a minute.

Did you know they sell the dvd of Spaceballs at Target for ten bucks? Neither did I. *happy dance* Good stuff, good stuff- I haven't seen this movie in ages. I think my complete and utter geekiness confuses and frightens Tina. I wear the same clothing she does, more or less, minus those stupid Old Navy tshirts with the idiotic logos. I realize that I look vaguely preppy at times, with my pseudo Gap clothing. But you really can't judge by appearances alone. When on the bus last night (and yesterday afternoon, yesterday evening, and basically all of yesterday) Tina oggled some random guy in an incredibly ugly sweater. He looked like a jock; broad shoulders, nice cheekbones, what have you. I, meanwhile, was oggling the snarky bus driver, who had numerous bits of hardware in his ears, a shaved head, and a bolt through the back of his neck. Never seen one of those piercings before. (The girl with the space between her eyebrows pierced wins strangest piercing, though Tina claimed to have seen someone with their cheeks pierced.)

Heh. Our differences amuse me. Don't get me wrong, Tina's a really nice girl, and she's just as out of place as I am, but we really are complete opposites.

But the bus driver really was cute. He drove us home Friday night too. ;)

...Kaworu with a skin titled "Ode to Joy" (of course, it's Kaworu), on "Life is a Flower". Hi, winamp? Yes, it's very poetic and pretty and whatnot, but really. Doncha think that's a bit too obvious? The secret lives of computer programs...

No comments: