Saturday, September 27, 2003

This quite literally made me cry:

http://allrpg.com/image_archive/9.jpg

Square, oh Square, how could you do such a thing? Why? Why, gods damn thee, tell me why! Why can't people simply leave well enough alone, and let the fanfic and doujinshi finish the story that was begun six years ago? Why must they continue it now, after all the craze and hype has ended, now after the doors have been opened to countless heathens and empty hearted infidels?

Is nothing sacred? Nothing at all? Not even the Great Sephiroth's bangs? Must they, like all our hopes and dreams, be flattened beneath the horrendous wheels of 'progress'?

And once you've finished answering those questions for me, Square, I want to know when it's going to be dubbed/subbed in English, and when I can preorder a copy.

No comments: