Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Watching winmx download a song at 49 kb/s actually brought tears to my eyes.

Wow. This is what I've been living without.

And Winamp just pulled One Winged Angel on K. K being the psychotic American from Gravitation- the guy with the same Seiyuu as Crawford of Weiss Kreuz. So even if he didn't tote around an AK-47 for the express purpose of cowing Yuki Eiri into submission, I'd still like him.

I need Sephiroth skins. I don't have any, anywhere. This is a horrible lack that must be remedied. At least I have Kaworu skins now. Hee, Kaworu.
...and I need to memorize the lyrics to Ira Vehementi. Cuz they're coo'.

...and winmx has a video file sharing capability. Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!
That was bad, and I apologize. I should go buy books now, but I really don't want to...Alas.

No comments: