Sunday, July 27, 2003

So, I got to drive halfway home today. Mmm, driving. Vera is a happy driver, yes she is. While Kris was driving, however, we had to play the geography game to keep her awake.

Oh, the horror. I despise the letter 'e'. And the letter 'n', come to think of it. So, a few quotes from the trip.

"E, eh? Let me think...Evil, it's a state of being, you've got an 'l'."

...she got me back with Eden, however. Alas.
"And the stagheads!"
"Stagheads?!?"

"The place is immaculate, and therefore not fit to be lived in!"

"He's like an Anthony Michael Hall clone- only without the hormones. They even have the same hair!"
"So, does that make you Molly Ringwald?"
"God, I hope not."

"Cheers, queers!"

"There is to be absolutely no ABBA in this car while I am driving! None!"

"In other news, the state of Vermont has dropped off the face of the planet and no one cared. Next up, the Kennedies."

"I don't really have identity issues. I mean, I know who I am, and I know who they are. We all just happen to be the same person."

Stupid Vermont and its no free-local-calls. Bah. I did get to see Pirates again, though, and Spiderman and A Midsummer Night's Dream and SpyKids2 and Queer Eye For the Straight Guy and Mtv's shiny animated Spiderman show and VH1's general shininess in all things it does and The Count of Monte Cristo and Sleepy Hollow. I think that was it.

Queer eye for the straight guy is hilarious, and I am not developing a crush one the one with the funny name. Kyan or something to that effect. Damnit.

Alas. I am also not sitting here slowly eating a chunk of pumpkin flavored fudge.

...aw, screw it. My waistline's already shot to hell. A little fudge (or a lot) isn't going to change that much in the long run. At least a few good things come of Vermont.

Before the night is over (morning, whatever) I am going to order a ddr pad. I will, I'll do it!

...just not right now. But I need one for the exercise incentive. And before the week is over, I'll order myself a computer since that particular graduation gift (the computer and the ddr pad being the only things I actually asked for) isn't coming, either.

Or maybe I'll just go order doujinshi off ebay instead. So much to do, so little time...

The parents are gone for the time being. They left a note. It said to eat lots of fruit.

My parents are, without a doubt, completely insane. They're in Baltimore, by the way. They were supposed to be at the shore, but I think they took a wrong turn.

Ah, well. Leaves me home alone for the night, though Mark will be about tomorrow, even though I won't.

Mmm, fudge.

No comments: