Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Remember, children: Philadelphia is not in New Jersey.

I can't believe I've still got another hour...

It's much easier to exist in this place when you operate under the assumption that all of them lost their sanity under a pile of invoices, which were subsequently filed in the wrong place.

Except for Cindy's, of course, because she never makes a mistake.

Never, ever buy furniture from Huffman Koos, Breuners, or Goods. And especially don't buy any sort of Natuzzi furniture from them. The stores sell really stupid end tables, and Natuzzi has a really stupid website. Don't support stupidity! Blah. I still have an hour left. Shoot me now.

Or give me ice cream.

...I missed Baltimore.
*thunk* *thunk* *thunk*

That was the sound of my head hitting the desk. Repeatedly. Just don't ask me *how* I missed Baltimore. I'm not entirely sure, myself.

On the west coast alone, after weeding out and under-noting the multiple and unusable stores, there were still 186 entries from the states of Oregon, Washington, and California. I am so. Very. Sick. Of. Zipcodes.

45 minutes. I might be able to cut it down to half an hour. If I don't, I might go crazy.

By the way, I'm marrying Johnny Depp. Or, at the very least, I'm stealing his clothing.

I think the only states I have left are North and South Carolina, and Louisiana. Huzzah.

It's 5:05. In ten minutes, I'm leaving or so help me I'll stab myself in the eye with my cell phone. x_x

Right, I lied. I've actually got ten states left, but three of them are Rhode Island, Hawaii, and Alaska, so they don't count. There aren't any people in Alaska, and there isn't any space in Rhode Island. And Hawaii is just too far away.

Leaving now.

No comments: