Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Boy Meets Boy first impressions:

Awwww. Cute gay men.

Second impressions:

0_0 This is so. very. wrong.

I do sincerely hope that the cash prize for the straight guys is very large, because anyone who would do something like that for money had better be doing it for a worthwhile sum. *anger* That's just beyond cruel, to do that to someone.

But! The following episode of Queer Eye was especially good (with an off the scale "aww, how cute!" factor), so that sort of made up for the "My god, how can they do that" factor of BMB. I've decided that, while the fashion guy is utterly shameless and truly hilarious, the grooming guy really is 'the cute one', with the food guy as a close runner up. I've decided that the show is like Trading Spaces, only gay. Sorry, gay-er. It's a good thing.

The parents just sort of gave me odd looks, and then sat down to watch part of Queer Eye. Mom couldn't take too much of it, and dad got distracted- but the funniest part of the show is the first ten minutes, when the Fab 5 first start ransacking living spaces. *evil cackle*

And now, I demand that it be Friday, right now. *pouts*

No comments: