Friday, January 17, 2003

There is a strange real estate man wandering around the house. In a hat. One of those pull-down winter hats- you know, all thugged out.

*d'oi*

Good news! I get an extension on the damned Latin project. I have until Tuesday now, which is good, very good.

Had a rather surreal conversation with the brother this morning; he as obtained a Game Cube, because it goes well with his sofa. Purely aesthetic reasons, you see- it just sits there, on the coffee table. (If he even has a coffee table. I ought to ask. Last I saw, he had some cinder blocks and boards, and that was it. Not counting the European leather sofa, of course. Five finger, off the back of the truck "damaged" goods discount, you understand...) He told me to be excited about Space Pirate Mido, to which I replied that I couldn't quite muster much excitement before seven in the morning. Then we discussed physics. Because, y'know, that's what the brother and I do at ten to seven in the morning, when I'm searching for a hair dryer and running late.

Very glad it's Friday, very glad indeed...Hey, did y'know you can program the diagonal directions onto the keyboard with snes9x- you can't do that (so far as I know) with zsnes. So I'm playing FFVI on a very tiny window, with a lovely high resolution picture- only the sound sucks ass and it lags like crazy. I can do aurabolt with 100% accuracy, though. Sabin's scenario has never been this easy. *cackle* And Cyan's so...Cyan! All the characters are type cast, and it's great. And of course we can't forget the translation- more cheese than a bowl of nachos! Mmm, nachos...

:)

No comments: