Thursday, January 09, 2003

I'm curious as to why Livejournal hates me...but not that curious.

I'm also curious as to why all members of the male persuasion are assholes and bastards, but again, not that curious*.

I don't care anymore. I was going to do an extended version of today's lunch table rant, but then it occurred to me that there would be no point. It changes nothing in a situation that is largely my own fault. Entirely my own fault, really.

I'd rather not have been reminded that I actually am human with all the nasty emotional baggage that goes along with it, though. I could have done without that for today. I really could have.

I was always quite determined to never let a boy make me cry. Nearly broke that promise today, and that, I think, is the last I have to say on the subject.

Case closed. Next?

*Not at all curious, just rather upset and unsettled. A good thing I don't believe in signs, because if I did, I'd be in deep shyte.

No comments: