Thursday, January 09, 2003

And now for something even more completely different! Aren't you glad?

Lookeehere. It's Marcus. With a background! I's so proud...never mind that I have only now realized that I don't know how to make an object cast a shadow, or make real backgrounds...and ignore all the gray. It's supposed to be that monocromatic, honest. Also, the squiggly thing in the back is a wall. Nothing more. Just a wall.

But...it's Marcus. Sans shirt. Sans shoes. And Asphodel in the background, looking shiny, but not half as shiny as she ought. I like the feet. S'only a rough colored sketchy, mind you- I'll clean it up when I feel the urge to fiddle with things. Make the background the right shade of gray, ferinstince, and make that wall less...squiggly. But anyway. Marcus. Mmm.

Took me hours to get that pose right...

No comments: