Friday, November 15, 2002

Sure sign that I am depressed (I'm making a habit of this- the feeling depressed, that is. Seriously considering proper medication, or at the very least, Midol. *sigh*):

When I give my remaining half of a pumpernickel-rye bagel an appraising look, and dive into the back of the refridgerator, going straight for the fancy mustard. That's right, Grey Poupon Dijon Country Style, baby. Slather, eat, repeat. Add Vanilla Coke for maximum sulking potential.

When I manage to eat a box and a half of girl scout cookies over a twenty-four hour span of time, it is also safe to assume that I am laboring under a somewhat subpar state of mood, as well.

Home alone, home alone-
I was so looking forward to today
But that was yesterday
And now I'm not so glad
Not so glad anymore...

No comments: