Monday, November 18, 2002

"Gotta Knock a Little Harder"?

Awesome song. Feckin' awesome.

(Side note: Dawn Upshaw, she is a DIVA! Not only that, she is a DIVA while washing her bathroom floors. You know you love that chlorox sexiness, un huh. Ignore me, no, really. I want a giant, life sized version of the painting that is on the cover of her Bach/Purcel medly CD- "Wounded Angel". Creepy. When she sings "There Won't be Trumpets", my back goes all tingly- wings, you know. Gonna sprout wings some day...)

backarching screaming crying weep oh, lost children weep; blackness in the sky blackness in your heart let me be let me free bacharching fistspounding hear me sing oh lord, oh lord hear me now- ash to ash is all i'm diggin', don't let me fall, oh lord let me fly let me sing let me fly, tear me apart and let me fly...

I want Mai Yamane's voice. Want it bad. *shiver*

No comments: