Monday, November 18, 2002

Nearly done with the ff4 winamp skin that I've been working on- I'm only making skins for version 2.0 to 2.9, mind you- I'm not touching any of that 3.0 newfangled stuff. I've now got access to screenshots of Bebop from episode 16, so I'll finally be able to do that Jet skin I've always wanted. Mmm, Jet. He just looks so damn cool in those flashback scenes...

Perhaps I'll do a skin from Pierrot le Fou, as well; oddly enough, it's the only episode other than Hard Luck Woman that made me want to cry...(The Real Folk Blues inspired silence, not tears; I love this series.)

It's actually kind of funny; Bebop isn't an original series at all. It references and rips plots all over the place; all the sessions are named after songs or movies, the plots are right out of old Westerns, for the most part (those that aren't take offs on things like Spike Lee movies and Batman: TAS) but it puts a nice new spin on everything...Space Westerns!

*sigh* Have downloaded Blue, at last. K-chan's right (though he'd kill me if he caught me calling him that...;) it is a wonderful song...

No comments: