Thursday, November 21, 2002

So, Model UN is today, and I'm in the process of printing out all my "research" in preparation...I really don't want to go to RUMUN, to tell the truth; I have too much work to do, and too many other things to think about, and I'm too annoyed with most of the people in the club right now to want to deal with them. *sigh* I don't even know the freshmen on my committee; it's annoying. I will make the best of it, though. I'll deal. I'll harass Kak and Oliver. Possibly Kurt and Neelish. I will encourage Danielle to harass Franco. (I'll encourage the whole damn conference to harass Franco; it shouldn't be legal for one person to be that adorable.) I'll be a bitch in commitee (and damn it if I can't figure out how to spell that word) and I'll draw disturbing pictures to go with the disturbing free though monologues that i'll write on the back of my conference guide.

A typical day, more or less. *sigh* Wish me luck, eh? Gonna need it to survive this one.

No comments: