Monday, November 18, 2002

DAYLIGHT!!!!!!!

*dies of happiness*

It's like...it's like...*dies again*
Okay, it's like a moody poprock album, only better. Gad, I love Duncan Sheik. (I got it on sale and with a discount! *joyjoyjoy*) He's not doing any of the crazy super baritone or insane falsetto shiz in this album, but each song is so full of...energy, and it's something completely different from his first album (oh, so many years ago), but it's just really, really good. I'm not being coherent. I'm too happy.

Today has been a day of musical notes. Mmm, music. *sigh*

I have also realized now that nearly every post made today has reached a level of crack rabbitiness not seen in many a day in this blog. This pleases me. Just remember, children: when I get out the italics, it's all over- just go home.

No comments: