Sunday, November 03, 2002

Okay, now look, all of you. I am fine. (I think.) I am not on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I'm not even particularly stressed at this moment in time. I mean it. I'm okay.

But (and there's always a but) I just don't have time for this right now.

So, I will most certainly be updating the nano journal, and maybe I'll get around to installing comments there so you can tell me what you think of the crack rabbits, but I won't be updating this, or my scribble, for a while.

How long is a while? I don't know. It could be a month. It could be two months. It could the three and a half days.

This is just to let you know that you shouldn't expect much out of me for a while.

I repeat, I am fine. I'm just tired, and busy, and I don't have time for this at the moment. I'll be back, I promise.

That's all.

No comments: