Tuesday, October 01, 2002

I've got to seriously start working on ideas now- like I don't have enough to do already. But last year I signed up the day of the signup deadline, and I was completely unprepared for the nano- this year I want to go in knowing what I'm doing. I'm thinking Song of Shadows would be a safe bet, since I've got so much backstory and random ideas floating around for it. No plot, of course, but lots and lots of wack backstory...you know haunted prep schools, unexplained phenomenon, pretty boys in various states of angst and undress...(none of which will actually be appearing in Song of Shadows. That's the prequel, you see.) I just need to start thinking...and we all know how great I am at that...

Maybe this year I'll actually finish something...several somethings, hopefully.

No comments: