Thursday, October 10, 2002

I am a moron. But that's beside the point.

Arxi and Zela (the girl who clocked him) are sort of in-between on the whole plot thing right now- either he's a pirate king or an acountant named Jonathan Arxette, and one of them is insane while the other doesn't exist. (At the moment I'm thinking it's Jon...) Zela's a fun character; she's the only person ever able to stare down Arxi, and no matter how hard he tries, he can't get the better of her. It's amusing, especially since she booked passage on his ship in exchange for a small fortune, but she's thusfar managed to avoid paying him so much as a brass squarechit. I'm not sure where I'm going with their story, but I'm going to hand in the first chapter (as it stands) for my creative writing portfolio...which I should be working on now. Due tomorrow, you see.

No comments: