Monday, October 07, 2002

I find it strange that so few people write coherent emails...a few of my friends do, but several of the highly intelligent people that I know can't write in complete sentences to save their soul. Maybe it's because I missed the whole chatting function of the internet; I occasionally lapse out of capital letters, or personal pronouns, but I generally try to use proper grammar and capitalization. I hate writing lol. Hate it hate it hate it.

See, the reason we have grammar is so that people can understand what you're trying to write. Without the proper use of commas, periods, and other forms of punctuation, not to mention such elements as sentence structure and the proper application of phrases, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL ME.

So, even when it seems that all you need is a quick, slapdash note, remember, I can't read your mind. Even if I could, I wouldn't much want to.

No comments: