Tuesday, August 02, 2005

art whine and ramble

Arg. I cannot draw Temari to save my sooouuul. Mostly I think this is the fault of the pose I'm trying to put her in; I suck at profiles. On the other hand, this picture has some of the best feet I've ever drawn, and I'm kind of tempted to shift the entire composition so I don't have to redo them. Then I'll just have to draw the back of her head. Hm. Because those are some really awesome feet- but the whole point of the picture depends on being able to see her hands, and I don't know if I can pull that off.

Blarg. I'll just have to erase her and start over again...for the third time. >_< Kankurou came out so well, aside from his mutated foot...*sigh*

Ahah, but now I can use caps from chapter 270 (chrisy, it's never going to end, is it?) to get a better idea of Temari's face; I really need to find the CD I stuck all of my image files on, and I need to redownload the zips of the earlier Naruto chapters, now that I have CDisplay. (d00d, this program is awesome.)

And as for 270...If I have to see another character thinking to himself "Damn, guess I have no choice but to use "that" jutsu..." I'm gonna stab something. Once I stop giggling, that is.

I'm glad we're finally seeing something other than Sakura vs Sasori; Kankurou sans hat is the sex. He's always been the sex, mind you- he's just even tastier now.

Bah. *stagnates* I want to read good fic. Preferably Naruto, with in character fluff or bittersweet angst, but I'll take anything as long as it's good. Mostly, however, I want to be elsewhere, far, far away from my mother; barring that, I'd like my creativity to work again.

Nero, of all characters, is getting restless in the back of my head, along with the other Horsemen and Belinda. It's a shame their story has no plot...maybe I'll write a snippet for them later.

No comments: