Monday, July 04, 2005

Naruto fragment

"What makes you so fucking special?" He lunged forward, a kunai in each hand.

Iruka grabbed the kunai aimed at his throat by the blade and made a choked noise in the back of his throat. A thin line of blood seeped out of the corner of his mouth. "It's a little known fact about my mother's family," he said softly, glancing down at the kunai lodged in his ribs, "that we have all been blessed with an unnaturally high tolerance for pain."

He smiled, reversed his bloody grip on the kunai in his hand, and drove the blade into his opponent's shock-widened eye.
-----

I doubt I'm actually going to get to expand that scene...but I do love Iruka. (Don't as who he's fighting. I haven't decided yet.) And if you watch his "fight" with Mizuki, it's really kind of amazing how much damage he takes while still managing to remain standing, let alone conscious. (Yeah, he eventually collapsed, but still. I was impressed.)

I need to rewrite nearly all of BS4, because it sucks, and this makes me sad. So instead I'm going to spam the blog with random, random stuff.

No comments: