Thursday, July 07, 2005

blah blah Naruto filler WHAT OBSESSED, ME? NEVER.

So, apparently in the filler episodes of Naruto, they are bringing back Mizuki.

What the fizzle? Augh. This is the problem with obsessing over an ongoing series- I don't know how people who watch normal tv and fan at it manage. (Every week, Blindsided gets a little bit more AU. It's sort of like California, and the slow, inexorable slide towards Seattle.) I mean, okay, so it's cool that we get to find out what actually happened to Mizuki, but I seriously wanted the bastard to be dead. Not just gone and disappeared from the storyline, but something more along the lines of an ex-parrot, if you know what I mean.

I just like the idea of Naruto being a little bit more like a monster than people (fans) think- and he did wail on the man with about a thousand clones. But it would make more sense if he were dead, anyway; he tried to steal the forbidden scrolls, he broke the law about talking about the kyuubi, he nearly killed Iruka and tried to kill Naruto- you can't tell me a frickin' ninja village doesn't have a death penalty. Someone that treacherous who betrayed not just his comrades but his whole village is just too much of a risk to leave alive- as the latest filler demonstrates.

Not that I'm actually watching it, since I don't follow the anime beyond what they post on chuunin. But still. *whines*

On the other hand, the manga? (Damn you, Kishimoto! You're not supposed to validate my stupid fannon theories about puppets!) SASORI WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOMELY EVIL. WHY. I WANT TO KNOW. (I kind of liked him better when he wasn't twelve, but that just makes him creepier- and creepy = awesome.) Somebody needs to write Sasori crack!fic with puppet smut. Bonus points if either Gaara or Kankurou are somehow involved (because Kankurou makes everything better. *glares at unfinished fic*) (And oh, sweet chrisy, the opportunities for a whole new breed of sandcest- *explodes*) (Hey, the puppets are kind of like zombies...*death by parentheticals!*)

I'm totally making myself a GAARA LIVES t-shirt for Otakon. Because yes, I am that much of a geek. (I'll just work on it inbetween the tadpole plushie, the random Jiraiya accessories, the frelling pimp-coat, and oh, right, my fucking paper. *stabs self until dead from it*)

Also (non sequitur, here I come!) the phrase "Stop flogging the dead Obito" makes me spew pepsi all over my monitor- and I don't even drink pepsi.

No comments: