Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Paaaanic panic panic.

Normally, I save my spammy panicked posts for the blog, because that way it doesn't show up on people's friends lists. However, since the stupid thing is syndicated for livejournal, I can't do that anymore.

...actually, I can, I'm just going to feel kind of bad about it (for, y'know, the three of you who are subscribed)- and I feel the need to preface said spammy panicked posts with disclaimers like the above paragraph.

That said...

Paaaaaaanic panic panic. Whee!*splat* My inability to multiply whole numbers foils me again!

Oohhhh, panic!

*dies until dead from it*

2 comments:

rosi said...

Thanks to you, I have learned many interesting things. I hope to learn more. I congratulate you for these wonderful sharing. Continue this!

voyance gratuite par email ; voyance gratuite par mail

voyance gratuite said...

This blog has a lot of friendliness and a warm welcome
thank you very much