Thursday, July 21, 2005

Blindsided wabble

*facepalm* So, Blindsided kind of has a few crack pairings in it, because they make a strange sort of sense in my head. Kabuto/Itachi, for instance, even though I'm not (not) using the zombie baby plotline, and Kankurou/Hinata...which could potentially be Kankurou/Neji, but that would just make me cry. A lot. Nevermind. Then there's Anko/Kakashi, but because I suck at pacing, that may not even appear, and it serves no purpose beyond wigging Kakashi the fuck out and mostly just involves Anko getting drunk and molesting the man.

Crack pairings you will not see in Blindsided: Kisame/Iruka. I'm stating this mostly for my benefit, because (aaauuughstopgetitioutofmyhead) occasionally I feel the urge to be a very stupid fangirl. (Dolphin! Shark! Twu wuv! *FATALITY*)

I'm in a very silly mood at the moment, I apologize. I've been a little bit unstable and overly stressed out lately- fortunately, when I'm stressed out over work, I usually end up directing all of my nervous energy into creative things; chapter four is almost done, and I think I may have the next scene for What Remains finished soon, as well, and I've got ideas for fanarty things.

Anyway, I give you a bit of crack that may or may not show up later in the story. Haven't decided yet.

-----
Naruto wiped at his bloody face with a wet cloth, and glared at Kankurou's reflection in the mirror.

Kankurou's brow furrowed in concern. "What were you doing with him?"

"Wasn't doing anything, we just started bleeding!" Naruto threw the cloth down in frustration and pinched the bridge of his nose. His shirt was a mess; he was lucky he hadn't been wearing his jacket, or it would be ruined.

"Uzumaki." Most of the time Naruto just thought Kankurou's facepaint looked stupid, but when he scowled like it transformed his face into something intimidating. "Gaara doesn't get nosebleeds. What were you doing?"

Naruto flushed bright red and mumbled something under his breath. He picked up the rag and began scrubbing ineffectually at his shirt.

"What was that?"

"I said, we were making out! Okay? Now leave me alone!"

Kankurou's eyebrow twitched. He took a deep breath and nodded once, stiffly. "Excuse me a minute." He turned on his heel and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

A moment later, the sound of uproarious laughter reached Naruto's ears. "I can still hear you, asshole!" he shouted. Then he cursed violently; his nose had started bleeding again.

1 comment:

rosi said...

I find your hyper great site, I wish you lots of success because you deserve it, good luck and congratulations for this wonderful site!

Cabinet de voyance ; voyance gratuite par telephone