Thursday, December 09, 2004

So, when I start out intending to write angst, why do I suddenly end up with snarkiness? Sexually frustrated snarkiness, no less?

I must say, that body-switch no jutsu thing really comes in handy; I wonder how strict the rules are about it. I mean, I know Iruka could switch himself with a pillow from across the room, but with a note on his desk across the city? Hm. If not, cool, because I can get rid of some of the snarkiness.

Kakashi, why the fuck are you such a clueless asshole?

Also, the nice thing about ninja is that even if you do lock them in a room together, there's no way they'll stay there for longer than a minute if they don't absolutely have to. They're ninja, after all.

Why am I still talking about Naruto? GRAWR. *stabs self in eye*

"I am more than my tendency to worry about my students. You, supposedly, are more than your ability to insult, bait, and otherwise piss off the entirety of the world around you. For instance, you're really good at killing things. Like the mood."

Oh, snarky Iruka. I love you so.

No comments: