Monday, December 27, 2004

sng

Damn you, blogger, and your post-eating ways.

None of the original Boffo crowd can cook, but they all know how to make martinis. None of the second generation or expanded universe lot can cook either, aside from Carly. This is because they are all RAGING ALCOHOLICS and can't be bothered to feed themselves anything other than take-out.

I kind of want to make James go to Rutgers, just so I can make him eat at the Greasetrucks. I'm sending Tristan to Harvard, and I'm sure Jim will end up at Hampshire...no idea where Carly goes, or what any of them study. *shrug*

In my head, Theron and Brenon keep having shouting matches. Theron sulks, and Stella thinks he's very strange for doing so. Razhia wonders why she didn't drown them all at birth because she so saw this coming, particularly when Theron starts accusing Brenon of liking Stella better- which he does, coincidentally enough.

Also in my head, Kiba can't decide if he'd rather marry Hinata to keep Neji from making her miserable, or if he'd rather marry Shino, because Shino gets rid of fleas. I *heart* Kiba. He's deliciously straightforward- scratch him behind the ears, and he's your friend forever. Shino only speaks in emoticons around Kiba- he has a whole bag full of 0_o and -_- and ._. to use whenever Kiba speaks. Hinata just blushes, but she makes lunch for both of them all the time.

I can't get a handle on Kakashi unless I include the voices in his head- there's three or four of them, and they argue all the time. Kakashi's thoughts on Iruka tend to go something like this-

(I think he's nice, and he's got a kind smile. Nobody else is that nice to us.) (He'll end up dead. You know he'll end up dead, you've managed to kill everyone else.) (That's not true! Stop bringing that up, it was an accident-) (Once is misfortune, twice is coincidence, three times is get a fucking clue-) (We like him.) (I like girls!) (...) (...) (...sure you do.) (WHA-) Shut. Up. I hope you all know that nothing you say is going to affect my actions in any way, because I'm ignoring all of you. (This does not explain why you won't just jump his bones already.) Still ignoring you. (Girls!)

I don't know if this just means Kakashi is batshit, or if it means Obito was schizo, too. Either way, the arguments tend towards the hilarious or the really, really sad- they're more amusing the older Kakashi is, since his childhood was just a heaping pile of angst. Iruka's thoughts on Kakashi are fairly simple- "Kill him, molest him, kill him, molest him...fuck, I'll just flip a coin." My Iruka is so out of character it isn't even funny- he's just as screwed up as Kakashi is, but he's much better once he's medicated. After Tsunade drugs him like whoa, he stops being so full of angst and abuse and actually relaxes for a bit. My Iruka is not easily embarrassed, but he is more high strung than an inbred yappy dog. He just internalizes all of his stress, which leads to tension migraines and a very short temper. Ah, so much love.

No comments: