Saturday, December 11, 2004

December's Impossible Project: STATUS

A drabble is anything between 100 and 1000 words, but generally doesn't exceed 500 words. A fic is anything over 1000 words, but it must have some sort of plot or other structure. A fragment can be of any length but has no structure and no concrete plot of its own.

Character/character does not indicate pairing, it simply indicates the characters involved in the fic or drabble. Pairing is indicated by the combined name of the two characters, ie Kakashi/Iruka vs. kakairu. Character+character means only the first character is actually there, but the second character is important to the story.

Lists:
1 Hinata drabble (sometimes being able to see sucks like whoa)
1 Raito/L/Ryuuku drabble (L was right all along)
1 Leeji (oh, god, I crack myself up sometimes) fic (unfinished, untitled) (just close your eyes)
1 Shino drabble (it's almost enough)
1 Sasuke+Naruto drabble (you are too bright)
1 Naruto/Orochimaru fic (unfinished, untitled) (he would hate to see you like this)
1 Sannin/Team Kakashi/Team 7 fic (finished, "Spirals") (you're not as far from the center as you think)
1 Shino/Kiba/Hinata drabble (who died and made you king?)
1 Ino/Chouji/Shikamaru drabble (we're always hungry)
1 Aggregate fragment (*palmsmack*)
1 Irukaka drabble (let me trace the scars on your soul with my love)
1 Irukaka fic (unfinished, untitled) (for instance, you're also good at killing things. like the mood.)
1 Vagrant Story drabble (the rain is falling)
1 Tristan/Dee Boffo drabble (Damnit, Tristan, stop thinking inappropriate thoughts about your father figure! >_<) (the scars in your eyes pretend you are human)

So that makes 10 Naruto, 1 Death Note, 1 Vagrant Story, 1 Boffo, and 1 new original. 14 total. I'm still ahead of schedule! However, I can't really count those three unfinished fic (since I'm totally not finishing the Lee/Neji one, it's just too random, and I don't think I'll be able to finish the Irukaka one because they're too much like Setzer and Shadow for me to even think about it), so I need to get back on track and get further ahead of schedule.

I also need to stop writing Naruto because dude. That's enough. I should try to write something FF related.

Also, my writing kinks: shapeshifters, duality, voices in the head, and scars. If it changes shape, has an equal and opposite counterpart, lots of scars, and at least one other voice in its head that doesn't belong there, you know it's mine. (I am so predictable.)

No comments: