Friday, August 29, 2003

Wow, and I didn't even know Grayling was all slash and yaoi-ish before I fell in love with it. Mmm, angst. More angst than you can shake a stick at. I need to learn to color like that...

So, I have signed up for a keenspace account at last. Still waiting for my account confirmation email and shiz, but that will come soon, and then I will start my comic. The name? Godless Avatar. Still working on the plot, but I have the first page done and damn is it ugly.

It pleases me, because I know it'll get better. And it pleases me because I like the backstory; it makes sense, and it's not freakishly complicated or far-out like so many of my other ideas are. It also manages to pull off beings something like a crossover to my other stories- Song of Shadows and Feathers in particular. This also pleases me.

And it has the Pagans vs the Christians vs the Lions at some point, which will amuse me to no end.

Just about done packing, aside from the stuff that's not packed. Have to work on that.

Damn. I'm going to miss my rpgs. The ones I haven't finished, that is. (Damn Vagrant Story and the fact that it always kills me!) I believe I'll have to run through the ending of FFVII before I go- in addition to doing my homework and updating Godless on a regular basis, I shall make it my goal to write a fanfic that I am not ashamed of showing the world. (TSAT, you do not count. That was eighth grade, and you sucked.)

Going off to finish packing what isn't packed now. *wanders*

Oh yeah-

To all of y'all out there-
*hugs* I love ya, guys! *smooch*

No comments: