Friday, August 22, 2003

art!

Finally, something halfway decent! It's Sephiroth (the computer), as he would look as a human. Looks rather like the original, I know- but I think his hair is backwards. Don't ask me what he's wearing, it wasn't really my idea. I'm not sure whose idea it was, but it wasn't mine. Just ignore most of the boots (still can't draw feet unless they're just random blobby things on the end of an ankle) and the wonkiness of the sword.

In other news, Painter is an amazingly spiff program, but it's completely different from photoshop. Eep. My amateur methods of coloring things does not work well in painter, sadly...but it's a lovely program for doing lineart, which is something that photoshop utterly blows at. Huzzah, and happy day, y'know?

I do so love my pwecious wittle waptop, I do indeed...*giggle* Right. No guarantees that I'll stop being such a spaz, I'm afraid. :)

No comments: