Tuesday, August 19, 2003

I wrote a Setzer snippet on the plane, as we were landing. The sun was setting, and it reminded him of Daryl; I felt the need to oblige him in some silliness that involved a short opera solo and Shadow pretending to know what he's talking about when it comes to opera and the little games Setzer plays when he knows that winning isn't everything.

I also wrote a very quick SoS snippet, because Umbra finally revealed her real name to me, even if she doesn't quite have a last name. She is Deva, and at some point in her past, she was something much more than a student. Circles within circles...never play with reincarnation in a story- you never know how far back things will go.

My laptop is in. It's a Vaio. Depending on the color, I'm going to name him one of the following (I'm convinced my laptop is male, and I can only hope I'm right when we finally meet): Sephiroth, Sydney, or Schuldig. Various permutations of these names are possible; for instance, I might call him Losstarot, Creve Couer, or any of the other Schwarz names. But if he turns out to be Sephiroth or Sydney instead of someone Weiss Kreuz based, I'll be forced to name my Wacom Cloud, Zack, or Ashley.

Yes, I know, I hardly treat the thing well enough to merit giving it a name, but that's because it's attatched to Lulu right now, and Lulu's a pushy bitch who doesn't want to give any of her symbiotes a personality. But...depending on the name of the laptop, the pen in the pen holder is immediately going to make me think of spikey hair, hence...Cloud, Zack, or Ashley.

Yes. I am obsessive. I am a silly twit. I should not assign such blatant personalities to inanimate objects. I realize these things. But I am also very easily amused, and you have absolutely no idea how amusing I would find it to have a laptop named Sydney connected to a mouse named Ashely. That's beyond ironic right there.

Beyond something, at any rate.

It's also almost five in the morning, and therefore it is time to go to bed. Expect coherent thought at a later date.

No comments: